Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Buying new time: remaining time deleted?

Over the net I've just bought 3GB for my mobile broadband. I did that because I was told I had only 103MB left (and 10 days) of my old allowance remaining. However, when I look to see the time I have left now, after the purchase, it's only 3GB, not t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet help!

Hi,Does anyone know how I can turn the internet off on my iphone 3g to stop me being constantly connected as it is charging meThanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 MOBILE BROADBAND USERS

O2 HAVE CHANGED THE DATA ALLOWANCE WITH NO NOTICE I WILL GOING TO THE O2 SHOP I BOUGHT THE Mobile USB STICK FROM TO ASK FOR A REFUND AS I BOUGHT THE DONGLE FOR THE DAILY 500Gb ALLOWNCW AND THE WEEKLY 1 Gb ALOWANCE AS IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG: Where do I find my download usage?

I already asked O2 customer services this question about a week ago but they haven't even sent me an acknowledgement.When I go to the Mobile Broadband Access page for my PAYG, it tells me my Time remaining, which is not useful information as I alread...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 upgrade

Hi allI've just done my upgrade and I was wondering if anyone has had the Confirmationtext to say they will get there iPhone.As of yet I have had no text

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 business is seriously flawed.

I signed up to 02 business around 2 months ago and so far it has been ridiculous.... I'll list the problems I've been having in order1. It took a month for my phone to arrive, then 2 arrived2. I was put on the wrong tariff. Nobody seemed capable of w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card and dongle

hello. i have internet access through an online simplicity contract.i can access the net on my phone ( but can hardly read anything because of the size ) and i can connect the phone through a data cable to my laptop. can i buy a dongle and insert the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

dongle screaming

:robotsad: :robotsad: i bought an 02 dongle from argos, i have toped it up, with £15 for 3gb per month.every time i turn my laptop on the dongle makes a high pitch constant noise, it used to be for about a min, but now it is getting worse.i thought a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos