Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ipad taffif confusion?

Hey all,Im looking to sign up for pay and go mobile broadband for my ipad and have ordered my micro sim, but reading the terms and conditions it says "connection is suject to status"I was informed at the o2 store that I wouldnt have to worry about my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

QVC UK block?

Today I went to the QVC UK website http://www.qvcuk.com and it directs me to this http://block.opendns.com/main?url=www.qvcuk.com why have o2 blocked it and how can I access the site?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Unlimited" UK data - Business mobile broadband

I just signed the contract and got the dongle and "Unlimited" UK data + Wi-Fi. All nice.The first time I connect it asks me what is my "monthly O2 network data allowance" and I can choose from 3,9,10GB and Other. There is obviously no "unlimited" opt...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone

I am currently on a Business contract with O2. I am eligible for an upgrade.Apparently it is rumored that a new fourth generation iPhone will be announced sometime at Apple's annual developers conference in June (WWDC).I know none of you fully know, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ON HOLD FOREVER!

I am trying to join o2 as a business customer and wanted to get hold of someone to see how the set up is going and get a tracking number for the delivery of phone - I was on hold for 35 minutes yesterday and am currently on hold now - up to 47 minute...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Connect with Mac OSX 10.6

Hi all:Thinking it was a new release of Mobile Connect, I recently installed Connection Manger on OSX 10.6, only to discover it was not intended for PAYG customers. I've now reinstalled Mobile Connect and it refuses to recognise the modem. Note that ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New dongle not connecting

I have recently had to exchange my dongle for the fifth or sixth time due to problems staying or getting connected. This new dongle is different to the other ones I've had and when I put it in the usb port it comes up with messages saying power surge...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos