Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Anyone else having a problem with the O2 website and Windows 10?

I am trying to download the PDF of my latest bill via my PC using Windows 10 and the latest version of Adobe Acrobat DC and the O2 website popup window keeps throwing up an error as though I have no PDF reader installed. Anyone else have this problem...

Poor Customer Service

I've been trying for over 2 weeks to renew a contract and upgrade my phome.Do O2 really think its ok to continually expect customers to wait in excess of 30 minutes to talk to someone? I've had it - you've lost another long term customer. Vodaphone a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up my sons pays you go with my phone contract

Hi any one know if I can use my O2 contract phone to top up my sons phone x contract my old iPhone 5s before I upgraded its on O2 but I'm unlocking it to all networks can I top up his pay as you go phone with my contract phone though and payment or c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer services contact details???

I have been a loyal o2 customer for 8 years now but would now like to cancel my contract. I have been into the shop and was told I needed to phone customer services. I have rung customer services about ten times over the past couple of weeks and have...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non payment for recycled phone

In mid December i recycled my old mobile through o2 recyling. On 20th December I had an e-mail saying £44.25 had been sent to my account. This has not been received. Non of my e-mails have been answered and the promise made by Ann Marie to ring me ba...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I have just upgraded to a Nokia lumia750 but will need a new sim as my other is damaged. How do I do this or will my new phone come with a new sim?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number form O2 Refresh to O2 CPW

Hi, I am currently on O2 Refresh which I intend to pay off early so I can take out a new contract with O2 via the CPW. I want to do this as they have a better offer. My question is, can I transfer my existing number to the new O2 CPW contract? I have...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit check upgrade??

Hi I'm due an upgrade in the next few months, my question is... Do I have a credit check done again ??? .....even though I'm staying with o2 and it's not a new contract as such?? It's just an upgrade with o2? advice greatly welcomed please thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Phone Mast in Moorgate - when is this going to be fixed? It's been down for weeks now!!

Live results for Moorgate, London, England Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working A mast near you isn't working and an engineer visit is required. We continue to chase the landlord for permission to access our site. Updated 14:00 (refreshed ho...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos