Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Moments App Problem

Hiya, I've had an o2 contract for a few months now and have realised that priority moments does not work on my phone (Galaxy S3) without a wifi connection, which is kinda useless right when you want to be able to use it out and about! I get a screen ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen

I am on a 24 month contract with O2, I just upgraded to a samsung galaxy s3 last month. Today I was on my phone and was texting the next thing I looked down at the screen and there was a straight thin crack along the screen. I did not use any force o...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delete an o2 account

Hi, I have a online o2 account set up with my email address which is no longer used. Is there any way of deleting this account?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappearing emails

Not sure if you can help out on this one, i know o2 had issues with emails and texts from approx Saturday night until yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately it now seems i have another issue, all of the emails that were in my inbox have disappeared from ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 WEBMAIL - INBOX HAS BEEN ERASED

Hi, i am new to the community and i know that there have been some issues today with O2 webmail and texts etc. These seem to have been fixed but for some reason all the emails that we had in our inbox and also on my phone have been wiped and disappea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal coverage within buildings

In certain rooms of my house I get very patchy Mobile phone signal, from any provider, signal comes and goes at any time of day and in all weathers. Is there anything that can be done to improve the situation, devices installed, cables laid, witch do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My details?

Just annoying to me but when the guy in the O2 shop set up my account he spelt my name wrong as Shilea not Sheila and I can't find out how to change it. Can anyone help?

Mint1955 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Email is down?

Hi there. Have the o2 pop3/smtp servers changed recently? I haven't been able to get my email for 2 days? Servers advise "offline" Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos