Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Conection with tube data O2 SIM Contract

It was interested in acquiring a contract of 12 months with the offer of 1Gb of byline 4g and national minutes, I think that they were 100. The doubt that I have is, I live in londres and ask if with this this available offer to use the wifi of the t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open

Having just upgraded my mobile this weekend i was told the company i work for was on the O2 open list and i was eligible for 30% discount on my contract, but when i enter my company name it says its not valid, how can i find out if my company is on t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

I have followed instruction in text from open to get my NHS ! I keep getting a text advising the mobile number is invalid?Called customer services and they advised me to try again which I did, but got the same text saying mobile number invalid!Can an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from Pay Monthly to SIM only

My monthly contract is ended and I want to keep my old phone, number and only use text and talk facility - No Data. How can I do this? Can I buy a SIM and just top up by voucher or phone ad hoc? Can I do this at any time now I'm out of contract, with...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S6 sound issue

Hi all, I've got a Galaxy S6 and I'm having problems with the speaker at the bottom of the device.If I listen to a video, play a game, anything really the sound "jumps" so to speak. It's not fluid and almost cuts in and out. It doesn't do it all the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 635 issues

As anyone else who owns a Nokia Lumia 635 phone noticed that when you go to settings and press display doesn't open goes back to settings and if on websites page scroll down page goes blank or disappears completely even when press refresh? Another sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock samsung galaxy y

I have recently upgraded my mobile phone and would like to unlock my samsung galaxy locked into 02 which i do not use. Any suggestions please

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessories missing from new phone

Picked up my new phone Saturday Nokia Lumia 735 to find that headset/earphones was missing from the box? It states on EE an other information sites should be in the box? I've contacted Microsoft waiting for a reply may just ring them? As anyone else ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos