Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stamford - Still No 3G

I wish O2 would give us some 3G coverage in the town. Still only GPRS coverage which is heavily congested at peak times (took 5 mins tonight to load up even the Google homepage). Bourne has now got 3G so why not Stamford????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PROBLEMS UPLOADING TO E-BAY

I have just spent hours trying to upload pictures to an E-bay advert, without success. Three calls to the E-bay help line, eventually pointed the problem to "Error Code M005 - which is a "picture service server error". In other words, an O2 mobile br...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an O2 Sim in a Vodafone dongle

I tried inserting my known-working pay-as-you-go O2 mobile phone sim into a Vodafone dongle yesterday. The Vodafone software detected the O2 network OK but I got a message saying that the network settings would have to be configured manually before a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Zealand Dongle query

Hello, While I have been travelling around New Zealand I purchased a Mobile Internet Dongle from Telecom (A Mobile phone network operator here in NZ). My question is will I be able to use this internet stick in the UK if I insert a O2 sim into it. De...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 MOBILE DONGLE ERROR 619

As above, I have bought a new mobile dongle with 1GB. I have tried connecting but get this Error 619 message. Your live chat "gurus" are anything but gurus unfortunately. Can someone actually help? Why sell a product which doesn't work? (same number ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outbound sales calls are not recorded at O2? Is this compliant with Ofcom regulations?

Good afternoon, My partner is currently in dispute with O2 after she was called by the outbound sales team. The opened up the sales pitch by saying that they saw she makes a lot of calls to Namibia and, as she was on pay as you go, she would be bette...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel offers 25MB

What do you think about this people? http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/21001/O2_launches_O2_travel_overseas_roaming.aspx Not sure about it myself. Used for a short call in the EU the 50p up front fee could be expensive.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to apply O2 open code?

Hi All, I have ordered new phone before week, and it was said to me I can apply O2 open code from my company afterwards, but i don't know where. Can you help me , please? Martin

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are o2 IT systems so poor?

Over the years as an O2 customer, I have experienced many duff systems at O2, as have the poor operatives at the call centre (usually it is the helpful northern people there who save the day). Today I needed to get a list of invoices from last financ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos