cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEMS WITH ONLINE SHOP

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if anyone from 02 looks in here or replies to these posts - I have spent almost 2 hours trying to purchase a contract phone on-line.  My first order crashed immediately after completing the payment - surprise.  And I was advised to try again - so I did, and hey presto, exactly the same problem - exact same error, "Opps, order hasn't been submitted".  The lad on the chat said it was my bank blocking the payment, so I rang my bank and they've actually released 2 payments, yet I do not have an order number - have no idea whats happening - or how long I'll wait for a refund(s) as I have no proof of 'purchase'.

Added to the fact that I now have 2 credit checks on my record - I am not a happy bunny - I was only staying with 02 as my PAYG family all get free calls to my number - I'm very tempted to say get stuffed and get a better deal from another network - sorry I'm stressed to bits and wanted to have a rant.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There seems to be a problem on the online shop when it comes to making payments. Best option is to call customer service to sort it out and to make sure the payments or holds are cancelled. The money shouldn't actually leave your account but will be reserved for around 5 working days.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sheilaweb, thank you for letting us know of the issue, I'll notify the relevant team.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

One of the suggestions from the salves advisor was to ring 202 - which I tried - but the number seemed to be unobtainable.

I will have a root around and see if there is a phone number for customer service - I really cant face another hour of 'chat' !

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

202 is the correct number:

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile202Free
From a landline0844 809 02025p / min†
From abroad+44 844 809 0200Free‡

Opening times

Monday-Friday08:00 - 21:00
Saturday08:00 - 20:00
Sunday08:00 - 18:00
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5