Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free speaker and music voucher

I recently bought a nokia Lumia and it said I was entitled to a free speaker and £25 music voucher if I went to o2.co.uk/summeroffers. I did this and filled out the page but have not heard anything via phone or email in over a week so I just tried to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No order confirmation for SIM only?

Hi everyoneI ordered a Pay Monthly SIM about an hour ago, everything seemed to go through fine but I haven't received any order confirmation. I've checked my spam folder too. Is this to be expected? I didn't write down the order number, expecting it ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

' SHOCKING'....Phone Bill after exceeding monthly allowance.! Apology in advance for rant..

Hello all...This is my first posting on the O2 community (also, probably my last!). I recently received my latest pay monthly phone bill and was horrified to see that I had exceeded my allowance by a factor of 10..! After rubbing my eyes, refreshing ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open code

I haven't written down the code I text to add people to my discounts can I find this on o2 website or would I have to ring them?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Underscore

I am trying to enter e mail contacts into my Nokia 640 with Microsoft operating system. I am stuck trying to enter my sons address as it contains underscore three time, and this does not show on the keyboard as far as I can see. Any advice please?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change delivery address checkout

After speaking to o2 after changing my billing address on my account. I've tried to put an order through which is stating my old address at the checkout and will not let me amend it to my new address. Does anyone have any idea of how to change this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using O2 Pocket Hotspot device in Europe

Hi I have an O2 Pocket Hotspot device on PAYG. I want to use it to connect my Laptop to mobile WiFi while on holiday in Europe. I understand I can buy credit for £1.99 a day for roaming cost but can't seem to find how to do this. Can anyone point me ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos