Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 open

I have applied for a an o2 open discount. The methods were works email verification or can a pay slip verification. My works email would not register I'm the menu so I could only provide a pay slip for verification.These discount have a 28 day time l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! frozen galaxy s6

my galaxy s6 phone has started to freeze most days now... i sent my phone back to o2 for repair as i have 7 months waranty still left, 2 days later i got a text to tell me my phone was void of its warranty because there was a fault with the charging ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £50 call charge

Hi recently I had to call 02 many times in order to get a refund prossed correctly, as every time I called the refund never went through. However now I have just got my bill and have been charged nearly £50. Unfortunately I am not and o2 contact hold...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

I have recently upgraded my account and have receiived the first notification of the payment due. With this I have no problem, however when I try to view a full statement I have the message" unfortunately your browser doesn support O2 upgrade now" wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet abroad

HiMy internet (4G) doesnt work in Hungary.It always has now that its finally no extra cost it doesnt at all.I turned on roaming I updating my software I resetted all settings.So tell me whats wrong?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

I have a code to get an NHS discount on my o2 bill but it will not accept my NHS work email address, any ideas why?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Frozen account??

I have just logged into my o2 and went on the rewards site, they sent a code to my phone for me to access it, I put the code in and now its saying my account is frozen? What does this mean and what happens when its frozen? Advice welcomed tia

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International charges applied

Hi there, I recently updated my accoutn whilst overseas for a bolt on but it doesnt seem to have applied when i checked again today i had £35 charges from USA alone. Can this be rectified? i think the international bolt on has been applied now but i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos