Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail stopped working - how to reinstate?

People have started saying they can't leave a message for me.I tried from a landline, and got cut off after 30 seconds, without it going to voicemail. I've dialled in to 901 and been through the mailbox and voicemail settings, but can't find anything...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

rewards

i have rewards but cant get them because im housebound after a major operation and do not get a mobile signal in the house to get a code so they wont give them to me. arrgh

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download and print latest bill

Hi I have problem with viewing my latest bill.There’s a Problem There’s been a problem getting the page you want. Please try again by clicking here. If you continue to see this error message, please report the problem by clicking here and provide the...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Live Chat feedback thread

Hi everyone, We have seen many posts about your experiences with Live Chat, and it would be great to have a new dedicated thread for it to gather all the pieces of feedback in one place. This is a new version of our older thread from 2013. So if you ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone been sent off for repair...if it cant be fixed i will be given a 'like new' one!!

i have a iphone 5s and have been having issues with it so took it inot o2 on saturday just gone and have been told that it needs to be sent off for repair. i have been told that if the phone i currently have cant be fixed i will revieve the same phon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

I got a contract out with O2 thinking I would get 20% off overall bill but little did I know it was two separate bills. Anyway, paid my two weeks later bill and it was £60 but I wondered where my 20% airtime discount was? Spoke to an adviser online a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim

My phone is due to be collected tomorrow as I made an insurance claim for a cracked screen (accidental damage). Just wondering the average time I'd be waiting for a replacement phone if my claim is successful? Has anyone else had any experience of cl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos