Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Any priority members can do me a huge favour?

The MMORPG I play, FFXIV have teamed up with o2 priority to offer free ingame items. Would anyone with access be able to pass along the code/codes to myself? Would be greatly appreciated!! Link to the promotion: https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/595a1...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for other O2 Customers in Devon, Ashburton, Chudleigh, South Hams and Dartmoor area

Hi there,I'm looking for other customers having the same troubles as I have. There is virtually no Data Connection at Dartmoor, Ashburton, Chudleigh , Totnes. I have just GSM data connections (very low speed). changing to 4G but even with 4G Data is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM MESSAGES

Hi, i have just received a message that says : 'your account for 07********* has been limited due to security reasons. Please re-confirm your identity today or account will be locked' below this message is a box it tells you to tap on to complete det...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student Discount - Very Disappointed

My head is about burst after a day of online chats and phone calls to o2! I am currently a student (and will be for another 2 years). I was lucky enough to recently win an award with a small amount of money and thought I'd treat myself to an early up...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei in car wifi - usage in Europe

Hi I have a Huawei 4G in car wifi (purchased from o2) that I want to use in Europe (Spain and Portugal). The PAYG data sim that came with it is restricted to UK mobile data. I have been told that if I want to use the Huawei 4G in car wifi in Europe, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hold Music

Can someone tell me what the current hold music songs are please? theres one song in particular that i like and would love to know what it is. Tried to use shazam whist i was on the phone but it doesnt work. Thanks in advance.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 unlimited music streaming

how does the o2 unlimited music streaming work as i have done live chat and they are giving me a list of sites but they are ones you have to pay a premium for and they are not owned by o2??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 365 free subscription

Has anyone else had issues trying to redeem a free 12 month subscription to office 365. I have been told it is microsofts fault but when I speak to them they cannot do anything as o2 do not give you the product key but the problem is with o2's websit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming abroad

Hi I am travelling to Tenerife,and I am taking my samsung contract phone with me,first of all is Tenerife included in this. do I need to do anything before are whilst I am them there to get free roaming. What network do we connect too, any other info...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos