Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

number

Good evening everyone here on the forumI wanted to know if it is possible to get a USA number to use in the UKso my family in the USA can call us without getting charged?If anyone can help then it would be great.Mnay thanks in advance.

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate

Been charged for a call not made? Premium rate call seemly 9s costing over£5. Can't seemed to find much out about this number 09023951816 or get through to o2 the 202 call just cuts off and the landline number yes but seemly o2 inundated with calls ?...

Jacqui by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling toggle

Hi can anyone tell me what's happened to the wifi calling icon? You used to be able to switch it on or off. Or dose it automatically switched on when wifi is accessible now

Louise64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

Hi I've been trying to call all day to make a complaint as I'm still getting bad network issues with both my mobile and WiFi, I have 2 contracts with you. Every time I call I get cut off. I'm not happy at all.

Resolved! o2

How do u claim back for o2 going down but still adds on to my bill

rich5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Placed Order

Hello, I placed an order for the Iphone XS Max on Tuesday night, It said it was in stock and could be delievered next day. However I have had all the documents come through and the money taken out of my bank but no order confimation yet. Last time I ...

Darcey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Wanting To Protect My Phone?

Just received a text from O2-UK saying:O2 Ref: Site No. RTo2L***. Your security code is (****)If your not in direct contact with O2, please call 202 now so we can protect your phone. Thanks Whats all that about? I'm on PAYG and have a antivirus insta...

Baza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compensation

I have 4 devices/contracts with u&every single one was down yesterday all day,i couldnt use none of them &i want compensating for this

Alexd1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix 6 months free

Hi there, I'm recently took another contract out with 02. I got a iphone 7 plus in silver. When recieving the device, I got a free 6 months netflix subscription. I've just tried to claim my 6 months free, but it is saying I'm not eligable. Please can...

Resolved! Sim Unlock

Hello my iphone has a sim lock. I am in Australia and can not use a local sim card even though I am no longe on a tied contract wit o2. Please help!

Simunlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos