Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Pay Monthly

Hi, i am currently with Vodafone as a provider but i do not wish to continue with them as their services are atrocious.I went into Carphone Warehouse on Wednesday (28th) to obtain the iPhone X through you (O2). They ran a credit check and i was decli...

Shae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file default

I took out a oneplus 3T contract in December 2016, changed my mind within the 14 day cooling off period and returned the phone. Just been checking my credit file lately and noticed a default on my credit file, can o2 put a default on file for a phone...

Recycle scam at it again

Got a quote for my perfect iPhone 7 Plus 128g immaculate condition been in a enclosed case since the day I got it! Q£210 got an email today saying revised quote £42 !!!! Due to discoloured area on LCD (shading) this is rubbish & I dis not accept it I...

Jbden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How easy is O2 Star Trader to use?

I've been thinking about using O2 Star Trader for a while now as it seems like an easy way to make money online without any real risk. Earning £5 commission on something that doesn't cost you anything maybe seems a little bit too good to be true, so ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking number not working

I placed an order about 2pm for delivery tomorrow for 10:30am, I haven’t received any confirmation emails but in my O2 under recent orders I can see it there as completed and there is a tracking number. But UKMail website doesn’t recognise the number...

Zach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I track my order with UKMail

Hello, could someone help me on how I can track my order in the UKMail website? I got the package number but I don't know how to track it through their website. Would appreciate if someone helped.

Resolved! Telephone number

Hello everyone, Some days ago I visited one of O2 shops and I could buy a Pay Montlhly Sim for my Iphone.The thing is that I want to keep my old phone number (from another company) and during the process in the shop they asked me about the PAC number...

Resolved! SCAM

IV been scamed by ferdamia some video streaming service i didnt subscribe to/ looking at other links o2 wont do anything about is that right

LEEJOLUCY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos