Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code problems!

Hi there,I’m in a real pickle!I recently took out a new contract for my girlfriend, and she used a pac code fromHer old network to bring her number over to O2.Anyway, we have broken up, and she wants to take her number with her on to her own contract...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insurance Claim - Model Out of Stock

So I had an insurance claim for my lost phone approved on the 29th November and since giving O2 my delivery details for my replacement, O2's insurance department have been awful. I was told after phoning them on the 30th that my model (iPhone 7) was ...

danny1091 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud O2 caller from ‭0330 303 5323‬

Just had an interesting conversation with someone who purports to be an O2 adviser ringing from ‭0330 303 5323‬ with an offer of Apple stuff. Alarm bells began to ring when they asked for my address and bank details. Which I did not offer. They rang ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Return

How do I go by returning my online order of note 8 cover collected it on 7/12/2017.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Claim... No Acknowledgement

So my iPhone 7 was collected tuesday, for an insurance claim (Cracked Screen) i have heard nothing, not even an email to say they have recieved my phone? Is this normal? TIA

CLB- by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! annoyed

Seriously how difficult it is to get through to O2 Never any agents available to complete live chat with so thought I would phone. When through difficult IVR only to get cut off. Tried again - the most long winded process I have ever known (and I wor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint timescale?

What is the expected timescale for a response to a complaint?I'm a very patient person and first raised concerns in July 2017 that a contract that was terminated in May was still active. This was again raised in October and again on THREE occasions i...

BabaOsw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos