Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Telephone number

Hello everyone, Some days ago I visited one of O2 shops and I could buy a Pay Montlhly Sim for my Iphone.The thing is that I want to keep my old phone number (from another company) and during the process in the shop they asked me about the PAC number...

Resolved! SCAM

IV been scamed by ferdamia some video streaming service i didnt subscribe to/ looking at other links o2 wont do anything about is that right

LEEJOLUCY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam services

Hi. I have inadvertently clicked on an advert on a website and bern sent a text saying I’m going to be charged £4.50 a week for a reading service. I’ve replied STOP to the text. Two questions:1. Will that stop the charges?2. How can I recover any fee...

DavidEll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business Sim

Can anyone help? My father has had a sim only contract for years but he has decided to change to a monthly contract. He saw a deal in another mobile phone shop on O2 network but they couldn't change the contract over as they are saying it is a busine...

Lee21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused

I was recently in Cape Verde and sent a message to Tui. I have been billed for that 1 message 3 times, just wondering why, anyone any idea please?

70FB8BFC-75CF-491B-92D0-09E03F463174.png
DianeW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei tablet redemption

Hi first post quick question about the huawei redemption offerI bought a huawei p20 pro works. One month contract yesterday for a present for my sonNow I don’t need the airtime contract as my already as a sim only dealI know I can’t claim the tablet ...

Ginnza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos