Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2more@o2.com Text Message

Hi all. My wife has started getting text messages into her text inbox that do not have a number associated with them. Instead they show as from "o2more@o2.com". When you click into the message, it says it failed to download and a message pops up that...

Resolved! Replacement World Chat

I have received an email from O2 with details of the replacement for world chat. In principle it is cheaper per minute calls which looks good. The email says that this will be available from early next year however I had been chosen to trial the serv...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Screen Replacement o2 Refresh

I have cracked my screen on my new phone and want to activate the offer for free screen replacement with o2 refresh. Galaxy S8, phone is eligible.. I can't find anywhere which number to call to get this sorted. Everytime I call o2 on 202 It's a 30+ m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel - New York

I was told previously on an O2 chat that O2 Travel is activated from midnight to midnight UK time where ever you are in the world. I have since been told that it's midnight local time of the country you are in and this appears to be confirmed on the ...

cazmaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky on demand downloads over 4g

HI Toby, I have the most up to date Huawei dongle . My landline speed is only 2.5 meg and unable to stream which is the reason I have the Dongle with 02 , 40 gig a month. 02 is fine with the Amazon firestick but will not allow catch up with a skybox....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late delivery

I paid for same day delivery and guess what am now waiting the next day feel like canceling my contract but i expect a delivery charge refund

Stevey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! security - log in detail.- Auto Delete on closure ?

My devices are set to turn off all passwords etc on closing. This means that everytime I wish to access every site I need to put in email address and password. This is time consuming but as I understand it the safest way to stay secure.Is there any u...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect to any network in New Zealand

Hello O2, I've been to NZ many times wirh the same phone + O2 PAYG account, and no problems.Now, September 2015, the only network my phone can detect is Vodafone NZ, and when I try to select it I get the error message 'No Network access'.I use my pho...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail not working

Just realised my voicemail is not working at all. No one who rings me and I can not answer is given the chance to leave a message, after ringing for a while it just cuts them off. Any ideas how I can fix this please.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail set up but not kicking in

i have a samsung s7 edge, got in september 2016, only realised a couple of months ago the voicemail wasnt set up, i have now activated this (if i hold down 1 on the key pad it rings and gives me options etc) however when i call my phone the answer ph...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos