Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do iClaim a free 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership

Tfer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don’t seem to have any paperwork with details on how to redeem the free membership

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145263 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27889 Solutions

As posted previously by @Chris_K

Full details on how to claim are outlined on OnePlus' claims page here, though here are the main points:

1. You need to order a OnePlus 5T directly from O2 between 16th Nov and 6th Dec 2017
  2. Visit the Claim Now page on no sooner than 21 days but no later than 60 days from your order date
  3. You'll then need to upload proof of purchase, including other details such as date & place of purchase, receipt number, personal details etc
  4. You'll receive your Xbox Live Gold membership via e-code within 5 working days of the claim being validated

Links:

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145263 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27889 Solutions

As posted previously by @Chris_K

Full details on how to claim are outlined on OnePlus' claims page here, though here are the main points:

1. You need to order a OnePlus 5T directly from O2 between 16th Nov and 6th Dec 2017
  2. Visit the Claim Now page on no sooner than 21 days but no later than 60 days from your order date
  3. You'll then need to upload proof of purchase, including other details such as date & place of purchase, receipt number, personal details etc
  4. You'll receive your Xbox Live Gold membership via e-code within 5 working days of the claim being validated

Links:

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2