Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt ons

where do i view to see what bolt ons i have ? as its says I have one bolt on and I didnt know I did .

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

I am about to purchase a sim only contract. How do I carry my nhs discount over to this new contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot Charging Issues

Anyone else got the Huawei E5770S? I've had two of these devices, and unless I use the original mains charger it just won't charge up. I've tried my car USB, my desktop USB, and my Samsunf Phone Fast Charger. It dropped to 3% this morning and shut do...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Excess Payment

I had a successful insurance claim in March, and was told the payment of the excess fee would go out with my normal phone bill within 3 months. It still hasn't gone out, what should I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox

Having issues with my boostbox. Power light is flashing red. Internet is good and I have restarted the device. Any ideas??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repair postal serice? ?

Does anyone know what postal service is used when sending the phone back from repair to the customer?Can't find any information and getting nowhere with customer service.Thanks

Resolved! O2 Priority

Hi - I have a live O2 account but no current products or servcies (this when I had an O2 PAYG sim deal - this is now with Giff Gaff, which is O2) Can I still take advantage of O2's Priority perks e.g access to blueroom at the O2 arena, 15% off Up at ...

Grayser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Services not able to help me so twice they have disconnected calls after over 15mins each

I need customer services assistance not someone who takes a message. If I go to a shop they phone customer services and hand phone to me - no advantage to having the shop.I have several issues that need addressing, how can I submit the following comp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos