Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM only

PatJ3524
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
After receiving my handset etc last year I realized that the handset supplied, Samsung J3 2016, was next to useless regarding memory. I have purchased a phone from Amazon after seeing that O2 could do nothing to help unless I cancelled my contract, at a massive fee, and took out another one. I want to stop with O2 as everything else is superb, can anyone recommend the Sim Only deals as I would prefer to stick with my own handset or purchase a better one than I would get on a contract. My current contract ends July 2019.
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have a look at the tariffs and prices here to see what suits you but you’ll need to pay off your refresh device plan first before you can change.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@PatJ3524 Personally, I think that sim only tariffs suit me best, but it's a very subjective decision. You have to choose which tariff is right for yourself in terms of how many minutes and data you think you will need. I really don't think anyone would be in a position to decide that but you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have a look at the tariffs and prices here to see what suits you but you’ll need to pay off your refresh device plan first before you can change.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @PatJ3524, there's some really good advice from the other members above, I hope you find their replies helpful! Let us know what you go for in the end smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4