Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 free tickets

ife
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Really upset just tried to get free tickets to an attraction was on the site at 12pm and it went down

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Katie
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Me too! I’ve tried it twice now and both times I’ve logged in to the app gone in to the Merlin tickets, saw the timer countdown and once it was available clicked on it to get the tickets but it crashes or says out of stock! How can it be out of stock of the app don’t work!!??

I think it’s a load of rubbish!
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ife wrote:
Really upset just tried to get free tickets to an attraction was on the site at 12pm and it went down

Oh that's really annoying @ifeand @Katie The site probably went down as the servers were overloaded with people trying to get the same tickets.

Hope you have better luck next time!

Welcome to the forum anyway Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

OliveOil
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The same thing happened to me. I don’t think ‘the servers were overloaded’ is a good enough excuse actually. Everyone should have a fair and equal chance at winning. Surely you know what kind of volume this competition would bring in and be prepared?
Message 4 of 6

Mikesteve
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Me and my wife were both on our accounts waiting while it was counting down and when it switched to use now clicked straight away and was told out of stock. How is that even possible? If that's the case some people must be having access before others.
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well as I'm a customer like yourself @OliveOil and have also lost out on tickets previously, I'm giving you the answer O2 gave to us. There are always complaints with Priority when they offer tickets to venues or attractions. If you search the forum you will see 100's of threads like these slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6