Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Broken phone

Are you open for me to make a claim my daughter has dropped my phone and my screen has gone I cannot see a thing and need my phone for kids and school and in this sensitive time need to stay connected to family

Kat301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoice/proof of online purchase

Trying to claim free gift with my new upgrade been asked for invoice/proof of purchase cant find either in messages or emails from 02 any ideas how to retrieve many thanks

Riddaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI PROMO

Hi just upgraded to a Huawei p30 pro and it came with a promo offer of a watch all done on the website, Phone was deliverd all fine, So put in the claim for the watch and a few days later got a email from the Huawei say that i need a invoice to show ...

BOBBER by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I am an existing customer and want to add Disney+ to my package, however it is a 6 month minimum and my contract runs out in June 2020. How does this then work ?

Disney

HIHow long does it take once you have clicked the link for Disney to start, I recieved an email from O2 at 17:55. to activate my Disney Account, i stil have the circle on the screen as though it is loading

Kat22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband

I want to check the speed of my broadband as I think I may need an upgrade but I don't know who to contact as I had a letter some time ago saying O2 broadband had been taken over by Virgin. Please can someone contact me on jean.preston208**Personal i...

JeanP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wiktor k.

Hi. I recieved samsung S20 Ultra 5G on Friday and on Saturday it stopped working at all. Its impossible to turn it off or on even after reset.