Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! o2Reavel

How do i turn off o2 travel - site refers me back to MyO2 but then cant see how to turn it off and live chat not working

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your guide to o2 travel

This service allows you to stay connected on with your friends & family while you are abroad using your mobile from £1.99 a day. You can call, text & browse the Internet with o2 travel. There are different terms for pay monthly & pay as you go, we wi...

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 09.45.36.png Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 09.49.22.png O2 Travel 2 .jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! advice about a text message from o2

I have just received a text message from o2 saying "Hi, you recently bought something from O2 protect by charging it to your mobile bill. We would like to ask you a few questions about using this service." I have not bought anything recently, how do ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order of Samsung Gear VR

Hi, I placed an order today, order number ms-306981949 and would like to cancel it. I have just realised that this is the older model of the Samsung Gear VR. Please can you let me know how to cancel this order? Thank you. Ben Bamford.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos