Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Cancel phone insurance

Does anyone know if there any other ways of cancelling my phone insurance as I’ve been trying to call for days and lines are just constantly busy?

MrsPid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact O2

Has anyone else been able to contact O2 by phone? I really need to increase my tariff immediately due to hot spotting now I'm working from home and can only do this by calling. Impossible to get in touch, even when I say its urgent.

OC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi,I'm paying 4.50 for globway bv. How to stop this?

nick6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

I ordered a iPad on the 23rd of March still not arrived and can’t seem to get in touch with anybody to resolve this issue?

Disney +

I want to add disney plus as an extra but I have 2 options. One called 'featured' and one called 'video'. I've tried calling O2 but can't get through. Does anyone know if there is any difference? Thanks

Kitty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair info

Hello, I have a Huawei P smart which i need to send off fir repair as it has a cracked screen. I have tried contacting 202 and was told from the automated message calls are being prioritsed and my issue isn't important enough. I cant seem to find any...

Clare95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney

Just upgraded and received Disney as a free extra however as no children at home not our choice of viewing has anyone been able to swap the extra for AMAZON or another extra

2RRSS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s20 Ultra order

Hi,I ordered Samsung s20 today and later on received an e-mail about it being out of stock.. How much time does it usually take and am i going to wait for this big ship to come from China next month or maybe the month after because i'm gonna die wait...

Resolved! Scam message

I’ve got this message a few minutes ago but I can’t reach any advisers so I am posting here.O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [link removed]From this number:+44 7786 187...

mag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

disney+

Hi, I have recently upgraded my phone with the Disney+ as a add on but the phone is ona 3 week delivery time. Can i still use the Disney+? if so how do i set it up? Thanks George