Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where are the staff?

I went into my local store yesterday and was told that for what i needed I would be best off getting help online via the website. Since then, all I have seen is the box with the nice smiley lady, telling me they are checking to see if their is an age...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Cancel Contract

There is no method of cancelling the phone contract online. I cannot get hold of anyone in customer services via phone (busy and was cut off), email (discontinued) , online chat (busy and even put on a queue). So I cancelled the Direct Debit. If I ha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of coverage. Turriff. Scotland.

Hello.Somebody can help me?Because yesterday i have coverage and don't have any problems with O2.Today when i wake up i don't have coverage. In the same time my wife have that problem. Together we have phone numbers in O2.Please answer as soon if pos...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 open code NHS

I've recently got a new phone on contract and I work for the NHS. The guy in the shop said I just go on O2open.co.uk and apply for my discount, however it's now asking for my 'company's code' how do I get this? I'm sure I never had to do this last ti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor coverage

Fed up with years of appalling coverage on O2 from Waterloo to Wimbledon. It's a train with lots of people on it and none of us can get coverage for any data. Signal is mostly 3G and then nothing around Earlsfield. Can't wait for National Roaming to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor service for PAC code

Tried to get my PAC code from O2 via the advertised live chat. I spoke to two different people, was passed around and generally treated like a piece of rubbish. I feel very disturbed that people in this company have been told to block and annoy peopl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2Reavel

How do i turn off o2 travel - site refers me back to MyO2 but then cant see how to turn it off and live chat not working

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos