Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Wiktor k.

Hi. I recieved samsung S20 Ultra 5G on Friday and on Saturday it stopped working at all. Its impossible to turn it off or on even after reset.

Resolved! Scam texts

I phoned customer services on 202 yesterday and was very impressed by the service I received. After a short automated response feature I was quickly put through to an advisor, who answered all of my questions in detail.Today I received a text in the ...

Guevara by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Merge calls

I am trying to conference call two friends, but when I have dialled the second person and then hit Merge Calls I get a message "Unable to merge calls". Any advice, please?ThanksCW

Bunty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

I have just upgraded my phone and I need to place in my staff discount for Sainsburys and I can not find the place to put it. I have my code that the lady on the phone gave me but I dont know where it goes???

heather2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overseas charges

Hi I have only just been able to get online to view my statements and last month I was charged nearly £20 for overseas connectivity charges. The hotel had wi-fi and I used this so don't understand why I have been charged for usage by o2. Please can y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos