Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Extras

I have recently upgraded to a new phone and was given an extra, Disney+ for 6 months free. Before upgrading i had Disney plus as an extra which took £2 off my bill. now ive upgraded its said that the previous extra has been cancelled but i can still ...

Tye-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No voice calls

I have been unable to make or receive voice calls this morning. It is now 11.17 am. I have rebooted my phone twice - no result

DebB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 extras

EveningIve just renewed my 02 sim, and had the bonus of choosing an extra.Im gonna choose Disney plus, however id like the feee period to run over Christmas season.It says i have 28 days to choose an extra and then 28 days to activate the extra.So sa...

Dazh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

How many extras can I add to my account when I join O2? I have added Prime Video and Disney+ and redeemed both but at the moment I can only manage Prime Video. I don't get any option to cancel for Disney+ subscription. See attached image below. Here ...

O2 Extras.png
amil707 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim

i upgraded my phone to a new device but it arrived without a new sim card. I cant used the old sim as its much bigger so ive been with a new phone for a month now without using it. Everytime i have tryed to order a new sim it takes me through the pro...

barrie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Is there any way to get my old device unlocked with out having to wait a week for the unlock code ,

karl2211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos