Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Airtime Rewards minimum redemption change

Hello everyone, I have a question about the Airtime Rewards minimum redemption value. When I checked the app today, the minimum redemption is £20. However, I think it was previously possible to redeem £5. Does anyone know if it changed recently? Than...

Winthorpe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocked

I have unlocked my phone but want to make sure this won’t effect my SIM only contract, account, number as I am using the same sim but in a different phone now. Many thanks for you help

Sneek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accepted forms of proof of purchase?

Hi all, I am trying to claim my freebie that comes with my new phone contract. I have to upload a digital copy of my proof of purchase but I am not sure what is a accepted as a proof of purchase? Will an email do confirming a tariff change or do I ne...

Bud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pocket hotspot

I live in a rural area and my internet is terrible. As the signal comes and goes, between 4g and no signal at all.Im on a pay monthly contract.My quedtion, does the pocket hotspot have any kind of built in aerial, that would increase the signal stren...

Jamie68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-if/4g calling - unable to setup

Hello everyone, I have just switched to o2 on sim only pay monthly contract. I want to set up WiFi & 4g calling but when I try to turn it on in settings (iPhone XR) it tells me to contact o2 and sends me to website. I cannot set it up on website unde...