Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked up my phone by dpd

JackMardle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have my phone is being picket up tomorrow for it to be sent off for repairing or replacing I spoke to someone on the phone and she said someone from dpd is coming to pick it up tomorrow but she said I had to write something on the package but I forgot what she said is there any thing you can do to help me, I'm am based in Cornwall thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149454 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@JackMardle 

You need your name, address and claim reference number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

JackMardle
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi thank you for letting me know, do you know where I could find the reference number ?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149454 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

You should have been given it by O2 but don't worry if not as DPD will have all the details anyway @JackMardle 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

JackMardle
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got terrible memory lol I can't remember, and they thank you for your help, I'll just put my name and address

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149454 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@JackMardle 

That will be fine (if you can remember them LOL)

Message 6 of 6