Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Scam Discount Offer?

I keep being called by someone claiming to be from O2 and saying I’m entitled to a 40% discount on my tariff. They then send a text message and ask me to tell them the embedded code in it. It’s just happened for the fifth time in about 2 months. I’m ...

MickS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycling

Has anyone recycled a phone with o2? I sent it in the post a couple of weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing. It’s a lonely iPhone X and they offered me a couple hundred ££ so it’s not like it’s worth nothing.

HG00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! speaking to some

need to speak to someone at 02, its impossible. no email. constantly on hold, then the opperator says goodbye... what ????? please can someone let me know how to speak to these people. its so frustraiting been trying for days now

sadlert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

I have lost my phone . I need to show Proof Of Usage to my insurer. Which contact email at O2 can help me ?

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Hi there, Just bought last Thursday from O2 online a new iPhone 12 mini and I collected it after two days at O2 local store as it was arranged between me and O2 sales department. The iPhone cost me ££591 something like that… and there was ne receipt ...

Alb1999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blacklisted

I bought a iPhone 12 second hand and I was told it was locked to o2. I have got home and found out it was blacklisted the seller has gone all silent and refuses to give money back what can I do to unblacklist it