Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Signal coverage from O2 below par

Have used o2 signal for years now and it just seems to be forever getting worse as time goes on. Receive correspondence advising they are doing work in the area but nothing ever changes. My friend is on EE and he has signal pretty much everywhere whe...

JH2412 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issue

Hello there I’m facing acute problem with my network services. My call drops out unexpectedly, It’s so embarrassing. Just getting one Signal bar out of all. Internet is extremely slow and is lagging alot. I’ve been using O2 for long time but it’s get...

Resolved! Stolen phone

I've just had my phone stolen. Have a crime reference from police and now the most difficult part.. trying to get in touch with o2. Apparently there's a live chat (which I've used before), but cannot seem to find it. Could somebody please send a link...

Serj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

I have 100gb of Internet, but it's slower than a granny... Slow as a turtle... I can't even watch video, 1 year just to read a website page... I can't even use the Internet as I would like... Because of that if I manage to use 50% it would be a mirac...

Dohon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptop Delivery

I ordered a laptop last Sunday, it says its meant to be delivered in up to 2 working days it is now Wednesday and it still hasn't been dispatched. Is this normal and what do I do.

Tashroo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam Discount Offer?

I keep being called by someone claiming to be from O2 and saying I’m entitled to a 40% discount on my tariff. They then send a text message and ask me to tell them the embedded code in it. It’s just happened for the fifth time in about 2 months. I’m ...

MickS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycling

Has anyone recycled a phone with o2? I sent it in the post a couple of weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing. It’s a lonely iPhone X and they offered me a couple hundred ££ so it’s not like it’s worth nothing.

HG00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos