on 02-06-2019 04:34
@Steven1 This is a customer community. This is not O2. Please see this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/age-restricted-content-and-age-verification
Why you would expect anything to be done at this time of night is beyond me.
02-06-2019 07:19 - edited 02-06-2019 07:21
If you don't have a credit card, then you will have to make time to go instore. According to the link given by @Bambino this is what O2 say...
How do I prove I’m over 18?
There are two ways you can do this. Once you do, we’ll take off the filters and won’t ask again.
- Go to one of our shops with photo ID (passport or driving licence).
- Prove you have a credit card. We'll charge £1 to the card, which we'll then refund, either through your bill or with calling credit.
You can prove you have a credit card by:
- Calling 61018, free from your O2 mobile
- Going to https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/
- Calling customer services on 202, free from your O2 mobile
on 05-06-2019 08:56
Hi @Steven1 , how are you getting on with this - did you manage to remove the adult content lock with the help from @Bambino and @Cleoriff above since you last posted? Let us know if you have any additional questions the community could help with.
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
→ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
→ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!
If you'd like to take part, why not register?