Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove adult content lock

Steven1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don’t have a credit card and want the lock removed tonight, I have a passport and other ID, and I don’t have time to go to o2 shop
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Steven1 

If you don't have a credit card, then you will have to make time to go instore. According to the link given by @Bambino this is what O2 say...

How do I prove I’m over 18?

There are two ways you can do this. Once you do, we’ll take off the filters and won’t ask again.

1. Go to one of our shops with photo ID (passport or driving licence).
  2. Prove you have a credit card. We'll charge £1 to the card, which we'll then refund, either through your bill or with calling credit.

You can prove you have a credit card by:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23039 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Steven1  This is a customer community. This is not O2. Please see this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/age-restricted-content-and-age-verification

Why you would expect anything to be done at this time of night is beyond me.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Steven1 

If you don't have a credit card, then you will have to make time to go instore. According to the link given by @Bambino this is what O2 say...

How do I prove I’m over 18?

There are two ways you can do this. Once you do, we’ll take off the filters and won’t ask again.

1. Go to one of our shops with photo ID (passport or driving licence).
  2. Prove you have a credit card. We'll charge £1 to the card, which we'll then refund, either through your bill or with calling credit.

You can prove you have a credit card by:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Steven1 , how are you getting on with this - did you manage to remove the adult content lock with the help from @Bambino  and @Cleoriff  above since you last posted? Let us know if you have any additional questions the community could help with. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4