Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

4g Signal Manchester city centre

Why is the 4g signal strength so bad in Manchester City Center? I've been working there for the past few days - outside, and found the O2 4g signal strength dire ! It's that poor that my phone cannot complete a signal strength test ... Has anyone els...

AdamMurphy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 46 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! texts

INcreasingly I need to recieve texts at home but there is no O2 coverage. Can I get them over wifi

teamroche by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn't receive my Netflix offer

I made an early upgrade to an iPhone 8 with 64GB and recieved the double data offer from netflix to 50GB of data yet it has been over 2 weeks and i've been waiting for my 12 months of free netflix email. I also put in my number into the O2 website bu...

LK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance Claim for a smashed screen

Galaxy note 10+ 5gI made a claim on Sunday and they told me that I would have a phone swap replacement on Tuesday. I wasnt sent an email regarding my claim so I called the next day and they told me that they had maintenance on sunday so they didn't p...

Abdul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled order

number: ms-xxxxxxxxxI asked for the above order to be cancelled immediately after ordering and was told via chat that it had been and I’d receive a text. I’ve heard nothing and payment has been taken? I simply need to order the XS case not the XS Max...

Janice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open Disccount

I have been accepted for an O2 Open discount but when I sign in to add the discount it says I have no phones eligible even though it is. Can anyone help me?

Nathy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos