Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! AirPods tracking

I placed an order for airpods almost a week ago and shortly recieved a mail that it had been dispatched. i was supposed to get it latest within three days but now its been too long and the iten doent even show up on 'my O2 track page'. is there anywa...

ssdeen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just upgraded handset and cant register new device for Underground Wifi

I have recently upgraded to a Pixel 4 XL and am now unable to use the Virgin London Underground Tube Wifi. Everytime I log on I get the landing page, I select O2, enter my mobile number and hit submit. It then tells me I need to register the device o...

Resolved! Bill and customer service

Why am I paying for a Premium text message when I have never signed up for it and when I phone o2 last Monday there said they would refund me my money and yet you still have not done it and I still get charge and can’t find a way of stopping it so ha...

Andrew6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this O2

I have just had a call from 01282 570556, claiming to be O2, saying I have ordered a new sim or won a competition. I don’t think it O2! Anyone else had one?

Resolved! Data roaming

Hi, me and my cousin are away in Hungary and we’re unable to use our data roaming. This is a huge issue as we cannot contact our family unless connected to WiFi.We have seen some posts about changing the code on our settings but that hasn’t worked!! ...

Sharna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hi, does anybody know how I report fraud to 02 as when you ring up the options don’t give you a choice to just talk to someone, you hav to pick pay as you go or monthly etc

hunni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! dominos Pizza Texts

HiNot sure if this is the right board.Anyway I keep getting sms texts from Dominos pizzas. There is a number shown 07860020301 inwhich if you actually dial that number it comes up number is unavailable.I dont use Dominos pizzas let alone like them so...

New phone number

How do I get a new number tried getting a new sim but my phone still used the same number trying to phone customer service but I’ve been in queue for the last half an hour