Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! Delivery of phone

I ordered my new phone on Friday at 8pm and paid for Saturday delivery. Still not had no delivery and they took the money for it. Can they do this?

Fold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 03303035293

Hi, has anyone any idea who this number belongs to it comes up on my phone as "Potential fraud"thanks

Boblinf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open discounts

I recently upgraded my phone and my wife’s phone and as I qualify for O2 open was told I would get 40% airtime discount and my wife would get 25%. I’ve registered and obtained my 40% but how do I get the wife’s 25%?

Fran1207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! A70 WiFi calling

I purchased an A70 last week and I was told had WiFi calling . I've been on line to try and see how to do it ( easy on last phone ) but can't set it up .. I really need this as live in an area with no signal !!

Roxern by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP!!! Complaint!

Get excited. Your order's on its way. (KMMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL0KM) How can I get excited, when I never even saw the items... but you took my money! It seems nearly impossible to contact anyone from O2 regarding a purchase I have been charged for online....

Resolved! Google pixel 3

Hi. Am looking to upgrade my handset . Will you be getting the Google pixel 3 back in stock?Thanks

Philw81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos