Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of purchase

Tin80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, ive recently upgraded with O2 to a Huawei P30. The reason for this was partly driven by a current offer by Huawei for its Bluetooth headset. I have applied for them but them need my proof of purchase to validate my claim. I have called O2 customer services as well as using the online chat whereby I have been told I would be sent my proof of purchase. I've yet to receive this so would appreciate an expert at O2 to directly adddress this by sending me my proof of purchase. Many thanks in advance. The proof of purchase was not sent as part of the initial order (only s confirmation email which is not sufficient for Huawei) and myO2 only shows my contract with no reference to the upgraded phone.
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions
Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

Tin80
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Bambino,

What you have show are for the regular bills for pay monthly. I'm looking for the proof of purchase / recipient of for the new phone as part of a phone upgrade with O2 which leads to a new phone contract that will them result in continued monthly billing. Appreciate if someone can help by assisting me with a proof of purchase
Message 3 of 8

Tin80
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My situation is similar to this where ultimately some needs to provide that proof of purchase: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/How-do-I-get-a-Receipt-or-Proof-Of-Purchase-for-my-Handset/td-p/...
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Tin80 

Usually if you click on My Recent Orders in My O2, that should show details of the phone purchase.

Or if you follow this guide Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page?, when you get to the very last page here

download home.jpg

then look in my documents (left hand side) and that should give you the info on the phone you purchased. You can take a screenshot, or download as a PDF file and attach it to your claim.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Tin80 did you manage to get it or are you still having trouble?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 8

Teemo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm having trouble getting a proof of postage too can anyone help?
Message 7 of 8

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Teemo have a look at Bambinos post at the top.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8