cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name change form

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Trying to change my name on my account. I've spoken to live chat and also to someone by email. The link to the name change form links directly to the o2 business account contact us page and not a word document. I've been using the link
http://www.o2.co.uk/namechange that was given to me on both occasions. I pointed out the error and no one seems to be able to provide the form I need.

Has anyone tried to change their name recently that can tell me where this is located?

I'm going into a store tomorrow to see if they can help me as well.

Thanks,
Sazz
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous check this out http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),CASE=22351

Read the part that says

To change your account name we need to see proof of your name change such as a marriage certificate, deed poll certificate etc. Please print and complete the attached form.

Another link here http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(HomePhone),T=HomePhone_Case,CASE=23722

You can also send the required info to

Correspondence Management Team

PO Box 202,Houghton Regis

LU6 9AG

Alternatively you can fax it to 0870 600 2402.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I’ll look into the matter right now and post any updates as we get them. thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Cleoriff,

The problem is the actual form link in that paragraph. If you click it you would expect a form to appear but it doesn't. Only the link through to business accounts contact us. Thank you to MercedesS for looking into it for me.

Sazz
Message 4 of 17

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Looks like something else that's been changed.
The email address to send to used to be BusinessTOO@o2.com so try emailing that.
If it bounces back, I'd call customer service on 202.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Yes I've just checked both links I gave you...1 takes me to contact us page and the other takes me nowhere at all...just doesn't connect. I have also found a 3rd link (meant to take you direct to the PDF form) and that wont connect at all.....

Hope it's fixed soon as you cant send anything to the address I gave you as it needs the information on the form and scanned....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi MI5,

This was the email address I tried but they just ignored what I was saying and it was just a copy and paste reply with the broken link again. Hopefully it can be fixed but will be going in store tomorrow to get them to have a look at well.
Message 7 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous

you can send a copy of the marriage certificate  with a covering letter giving details of all the account numbers you have with O2 to

Correspondence Management Team

PO Box 202,Houghton Regis

LU6 9AG

You can also send copies via fax with the scanned proofs to 0870 6002402.

Those are alternatives until O2 fixes the broken link to the form...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 17

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We've been told the fax machine is monitored throughout the working day so if you use that then put in a covering letter. 

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have had the same frustrating experience today! Have spent 45 on with the Customer Services then Live Chat who couldnt help either and told me to phone Customer Service. I've given up because I'm so annoyed and looking at other phone companies now. Did you ever get to the form with the link? Did you find the elusive form???

Message 10 of 17