cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name change form

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Trying to change my name on my account. I've spoken to live chat and also to someone by email. The link to the name change form links directly to the o2 business account contact us page and not a word document. I've been using the link
http://www.o2.co.uk/namechange that was given to me on both occasions. I pointed out the error and no one seems to be able to provide the form I need.

Has anyone tried to change their name recently that can tell me where this is located?

I'm going into a store tomorrow to see if they can help me as well.

Thanks,
Sazz
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Fox,

Still not had any form from O2! Every other company has been very simple processes to change my name but O2 can't even provide a form that they apparently need. I will be visiting a shop again at the weekend to get someone to do something and can't fob me off this time. 

Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We are being told that you can get the form printed off in store and if you take all your details of change with you, they will fax it off for you too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks

I've just got my hands on a copy of the name change form - hope it's useful!

Name change form.JPG

Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous How did you get that?

Currently, until changes are made, we have been advised to use this one

https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2017-07/name-change-application.pdf

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/surname-change/td-p/1103825/highlight/true/page/3

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cleoriff, I had it emailed to me this morning from O2 (specifically mycare@o2mail.co.uk) after talking to a rep on the instant messenger function.

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

wrote:

Hi @Cleoriff, I had it emailed to me this morning from O2 (specifically mycare@o2mail.co.uk) after talking to a rep on the instant messenger function.

Good to hear you managed to get one @Anonymous. It's just so annoying that the link to the form on the website is 'broken'...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Good news @Anonymous so hopefully you will have it changed within the 5 working days from receipt timescale we have been given. 

Message 17 of 17