Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Trying to claim free Samsung Convertible Wireless Charger after purchasing Galaxy S8+

I was sent a leaflet with my new phone saying I'm eligible to claim a free wireless charger. 

However, when I visit the link Samsung.com/uk/02wirelesscharger - the page isn't found.

I then contacted 02 webchat and they gave me a number to call - 01425284000 - I called it but the personm who answered said it was the wrong number.

Cutting to the chase then....

Has anyone actually managed to claim the charger AFTER trying the broken URL link? If so - how did you do it?

Thanks, Steve

Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,425

Re: Trying to claim free Samsung Convertible Wireless Charger after purchasing Galaxy S8+

Try this link http://www.samsung.com/in/offer/galaxy-s8/wireless-charger-redemption/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Trying to claim free Samsung Convertible Wireless Charger after purchasing Galaxy S8+

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, I don't have the My Galaxy app shown in the "how to claim" instructions. I have a Samsung My Galaxy app but it is completely different to the one shown. 

Highlighted

I would have thought that would have been sufficient?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

It's because the link you posted has a number '0' for O2 instead of the letter O - change that and it works Smiley Happy

Kevin

Highlighted

Yup, this works too
https://offers.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2wirelesscharger/country-select

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

@KevinF wrote:

It's because the link you posted has a number '0' for O2 instead of the letter O - change that and it works Smiley Happy

Kevin

Good spot 👍

Highlighted
Anonymous

I have also tried to claim my free charger after buying a Samsung S8 but cant get the site either think its a con

Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:

I have also tried to claim my free charger after buying a Samsung S8 but cant get the site either think its a con

Have you tried this link ?

https://offers.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2wirelesscharger/country-select

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous