Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost device

Erik
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello .. yesterday I lost my device with sim card.. Can U block them?My number is [removed]. Tommorow i will contact o2 shop in Leicester.. [removed]

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Erik

This is not customer services I'm afraid. You must report it following the advice here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/ba-p/1023988

Report it immediately please.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Erik

This is not customer services I'm afraid. You must report it following the advice here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/ba-p/1023988

Report it immediately please.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Erik

Just add, please remove your phone number and personal details. As this is an open forum you risk being spammed leaving it there for all to see.

I stress again please report the loss immediately. If anyone finds your phone and you haven't reported it lost, you will be liable for any charges incurred, if it is used by anyone else.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Erik Please follow the advice above from @Cleoriff as soon as possible. Also report the loss to your local police.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The loss must be reported within the first 24 hours otherwise you are liable for any  and all usage on the sim card.

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Erik, and sorry to hear about your phone confused 

I hope you find the  advice @Cleoriff@Bambino and @jonsie shared useful but it'd be great if you could come back and let us know if you're all sorted or need some additional help slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6