Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted upgrade

Good evening,I'm a mature lady and have a hearing impairment.I've just logged onto my account to find as from today I requested an upgrade.I'm afraid I did no such thing. I mainly use my phone for texting only.I'm not sure what I should do? My monthl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle

I was offered £176 for my s7 Edge. Then they received it and said £17.50 because its software locked apparently. All I did was factory reset it before I packaged it to send it. I've told them to give my phone back! Bloody scammers!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Milton Keynes O2 Guru

Went into mk o2 on 24th jan as i have problem with my oneplus5 (will not connecy with pc)Guru at shop also has same phone and was surprised to find he had same problem.after an hour or so he was unable to resolve problem and made an appointment for 2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Subscription to cellfish media

Hi, i've just noticed i'm subribed to something called cellfish media at £2.99 a week thats been added to my bills... I've never knowingly signed up and have no idea how to cancel it. o2 website suggests you can turn off charge to mobile but gives no...

DaveDub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website sim ordering page error

Hi all, I had trouble last time when I tried to order a replacement sim when I changed phones and needed a Micro. This time my parents want to order an O2 original payg sim thanks to the new pricing, but everytime they try to order it the website loa...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance

I bought an iphone 7 in March 2017 and included O2 premier insurance. I recently had to make a claim due to phone being lost and they sent out a faulty phone. I called to complain and they've sent out another phone but I had a choice of red, gold or ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Referrals Team Not Responding

Hi I'm not a O2 customer but I have an entry in my credit file with a O2 entrysaying the status as "Settled". I dont have any business with O2 nor I have any liability with them. I have made more than 20+ calls to the customer service since one month...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workanywhere

Hi all, i’m having totally no joy in obtaining my workanywhere package that is supposedly included in my new contract.I’ve tried many attempts of registering with Telefonica yet my email gets an unrecognised id can any one help please

Chubstar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos