Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! netflix

Hello,When I first purchased my phone number the lady told me I get netlfix for 6 months because I paid for the 5000 texts and calls and 20 GB, but here it is telling me the opposite. I don't understand.Thank you,Serene

hi-ok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix offer

Hi, Ive upgraded few months ago but never received any email from Netflix.Feel cheated.Isn't that just a con?

Eei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Hi I moved from talk talk and now I am with O2 and I wanted to keep the same number. I gone to the website to keep my number and said that my number should be moved with in days but I am now waiting 3rd week and nothing. Please could any one help me

Doroth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix offer

Please can you help with netflix offer. Tried all ways just stating error when I input code. From forum this is a longstanding issued which really should have been resolved if you are still offering this!

GinaG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media Message

02 have made it very clear to me that I will be charged to send or receive MMS to my phone. Even if a text is too long and converts to mms or I use emoji it will charge me. I've got a link saying I've a mms and to view it on 02 but I cannot see if I ...

Summersue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

I have been diagnosed with cancer and believe some companies give you discount off bills etc was wondering if o2 do?

Barbara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Can I change from Delivery to Collection ,I thought delivery was next day but it is not.

Ash1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for someone i didnt buy

I went to buy apples airpod from the o2 accessory store and put in my card details but decided to NOT buy them after a saw the wait was 6 weeks. I did NOT confirm my order or payment.Well i wake up this morning to see the money has been taken out my ...

Liaty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam

Hi All, I got a dodgy looking text the other day which i immediately deleted, just looked at my bill and have been charged an extra £4.50 by a company called PlayBay bv, i have no knowledge of this, can i stop them charging me in the future and how d...

Kevag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI Tablet

I claimed my tablet after 30 days and received my Thank you for your redemption email on January 22nd, I've received nothing since. Not sure if it'll be coming 45 days after 22nd or not?

Akea3333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos