Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! test

Hi, I am changing service providers and i am in need of an otp/tpc so that i can keep the number i have with the other service provider Please can you help

Daniel23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy note 9 offer.

Ho there. So when I was looking to upgrade to the note 9 it included a promotion for headphones. Due to cash flow I went in store and got my upgrade and was told that after 2 weeks i would get an email telling me how to get the headphones that came w...

Resolved! Claim galaxy ear buds

How to claim galaxy ear buds have just ordered the s10 and currently have an iPhone so cannot download the galaxy app and when going online and signing up with galaxy I can’t click on anything to proceed to the benefit section

Joel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I am getting frequent messages saying I have a new voice mail message from my own mobile phone number.Why is this? The last one was 23 minutes ago. I don't dial voice mail, no point.Any suggestions and help would be welcome please.Thank you, Susan J.

susanj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Ask mini review

O2 Ask O2 Ask is a new service designed to replace the now defunct TU app which allowed customers with little or no signal to be able to call or text over their WiFi connection with their allowances. You can download it via your phones App Store. Ove...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 90 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards credit

Hey everyone. I just redeemed my first £10 credit from Airtime Rewards to my bill. Does anyone know how long it takes to apply? I can't see it in my O2 account just yet... I've been earning much more frequently now Boots, Nero, B&Q and PizzaExpress h...

JoshSG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call

I keep getting a call from a company called mfuk saying there working for o2 has anyone heard of them as they are calling everyday about 3 times a day

Kimmyf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with o2 referrals

Hello.I have bought a phone online through a 3rd party and it’s on an o2 network sim. What should have been a straight forward transaction, is now becoming a annoying.I have been informed by the 3rd party that I need to contact o2 referrals because m...

Mr-Gates by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling 02

Hello, I would like to cancel my o2 plan. I cant call right now so could I please cancel by email? Thankyou

Paddycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos