Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove 'default' from credit report

Asproiu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have sent 2 emails to credit referral so far and absolutely no reply, this is how O2 treating their ex customers? By making their account defaulted and not replying to the email? I am a good payer and I never had any problems or companies on my back for their money. But still o2 decided to make my account defaulted and everyone keep saying that I don’t owe anything to O2.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
Any chance you can support @Asproiu @EmilieT @Martin-O2 @Marjo (sorry, I know one of you is off but it's early still!)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Asproiu, and sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your credit file. I can certainly get someone on our end to chase this for you, so I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details slight_smile

Thanks for the mention @gmarkj!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3