Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Terrible customer service and no guarantee of replacement phone will be the same

I've been in touch with the O2 insurance team since my phone got stolen on 21st December 2019 and the inefficiency of your service is shocking. 1. I called the first time and the claim form was meant to be sent to me by email and that never got throu...

acoad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle scam

To anybody thinking of using o2 recycle,DONT!!! dont be fooled by they're same day payment,they are now thieves,they say they've never recieved my phone it's been over a week now,and yes I have proof of postage! I have never had any problems with any...

Jeff123456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved abroad - cannot pay my bill

Dearest support, I have moved to the USA and finally had to cancel my UK bank account as I had nothing going in - so my O2 bill was paid from the money in the account. It's all moved over now and I am now suddenly in arrears - yet a number of live ch...

cstupack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 6 calls cut out at 15m32s

Hi! When I call from my mobile the call nearly always gets cut off at the hilariously specific time of 15 minutes and 32 seconds. My provider is 02 and my phone is a OnePlus 6. Other people with the same setup are having the same problem as reported ...

JPollard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've just had a text supposedly from O2

I've just had a text supposedly from O2 saying: The payment for your recent bill was charged back by issuing bank. To avoid charges and termination, please pay your outstanding bill immediately. doesn't look right to me?

Kazj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos