Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud team

Mmm2m
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , I am reading about poor experience with fraud team on here . I am concerned as I suppose to be contacted by fraud team on Tue but they blocked my phone so I can’t do any action with calls and messages. How they supposed to contact me ? Also some people states they got 30 days to respond but costumer rights states any issues should be addressed within 14 days. 

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Mmm2m
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello can someone help me how to get on touch with the fraud team , i have been told by different o2 representatives last week I will be contacted and nothing happened. I can’t reach anyone as fraud team blocked my number. Is so stressful waiting for someone to finally sort ! 

Message 11 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Mmm2m 

You can't contact fraud unfortunately. 

You will need to wait for them to contact you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 30

Mmm2m
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply . So how I suppose to know when they will contact me is so unprofessional to tell customer the exact day and do not called  them . Can branch representative get in contact with them ? 

Message 13 of 30

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24071 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

@Mmm2m I'm puzzled as to how the fraud team will be able to contact you if they've blocked your number? I presume the only way would be by email or regular mail. Perhaps @O2Emma can shed some light on that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 30

Mmm2m
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same me , I am just not getting any reasonable response . I have contacted facebook team and instagram, I have found  some email to fraud team on this community but unfortunately wasn’t working. 

Message 15 of 30

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@Mmm2m 

Due to regulations and laws regarding fraud, they are limited in what they can tell you, and no one from o2 is allowed to tell you what is going on, as that is classed as tipping off, and is a criminal offence.. 

And the stores cant ring them either.

If your case has been passed to the police then you may not get a call, but a knock at the door, and look at your credit file for the dreaded CIFAS marker... 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 16 of 30

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @Mmm2m I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 17 of 30

Mmm2m
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t think it will be so complicated . I have manage to beg Dpd to send my parcel back to o2 before it reach either me or scammers . Now only o2 can track if parcel is been safely returned to o2 . They have blocked the phone as the precaution of the scammers will still mess up with my account. But I been waiting now week and nothing is happening. 

Message 18 of 30

Mmm2m
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you in advance 

Message 19 of 30

Mmm2m
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you to Emma02 for your help yesterday you have been one of few people who helped me with this issue not giving only empty promises to resolve it you helped a lot by  unblocking my account.  hope the fraud team will finally contact me by email .  I been really lucky to manage divert the parcel straight back to 02 but reading on this community not all people been so lucky so I am hopefully this scam issue will be resolved by the 02 in another different way as we can see the sms with the warning of not giving the code is not enough. Is been the most stressful week for me and it’s really affected my mental well-being as I been constantly nervous about the scam call . Hope this won’t happen to many people and hope the advisors will get more information how to really help people when it’s happened. Have a good day everyone and thank you again to anyone responding to my posts ! 

Message 20 of 30