Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Rolling Plan

User6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the £30 150gig riolling plan,it expired and i had 138gig data left, downgraded to the £10 10gig plan.

What happened to my remaining data from previous plan

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38688 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1737 Solutions

@User6 as per Rolling Plan T&C's:

Data Rollover

1. Data rollover is available on £10, £15, £20 and £30 data Rolling plans only. On your monthly renewal date you can carry forward up to 100% of your standard monthly data allowance (“Roll Over Data”) into the following month’s data plan, subject to your total data bundle (Roll Over Data + standard monthly allowance) not exceeding 200% of your standard monthly data allowance at any one time. Any data that cannot be rolled over will expire. Roll Over Data will expire immediately if you fail to renew your Rolling plan on time or if you change tariffs.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38688 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1737 Solutions

@User6 as per Rolling Plan T&C's:

Data Rollover

1. Data rollover is available on £10, £15, £20 and £30 data Rolling plans only. On your monthly renewal date you can carry forward up to 100% of your standard monthly data allowance (“Roll Over Data”) into the following month’s data plan, subject to your total data bundle (Roll Over Data + standard monthly allowance) not exceeding 200% of your standard monthly data allowance at any one time. Any data that cannot be rolled over will expire. Roll Over Data will expire immediately if you fail to renew your Rolling plan on time or if you change tariffs.

Message 2 of 2