cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat - good or bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be interested in how people find the chat service when they need the support person to think outside of the box. How was you experience? Did the support person understand your requirement or where they stuck in a script? 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

great to hear about your thoughts on Live Chat (good or bad).

We have an official feedback thread and I intend to pass any thoughts posted there to the team to see how we can improve. I'll also do my best to report back with changes made from your observations.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/The-Official-Live-Chat-Feedback-thread/td-p/566792
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

My usual experience very good until today, rude, unheplful and going to change networks out of principle now

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My usual experience very good until today, rude, unheplful and going to change networks out of principle now

anything we can help with.....?

Message 13 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149465 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
I doubt it......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 17

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

If you get good coverage, and your experience up until today has been good, one person getting it wrong from Live Chat is a pretty poor reason to be changing networks. Obviously the choice is yours, but make sure you'll be getting good coverage with whichever network you decide to go to before you switch. That should always be the first concern.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think live chat is good
Message 16 of 17

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I think live chat is good

For many things it can be.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 17 of 17