Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 3 Pro "delayed" August 20 2024

KM7777777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Has anybody actually received their buds 3 pro?

I ordered mine on 19th August for click and collect, the estimated delivery states UP to 4 weeks. Since that time I have seen them become available for next day click and collect on the O2 store multiple times so I decided to contact O2 to find out why they wouldn't fulfil existing orders first. I was told that there was a "LABELLING ERROR" on O2s side that was causing significant delays to everybody's currently outstanding orders but could not give any more information, when I asked what specifically the labelling issue was and how long it would take, I got a literal copy and paste message of the previous message I received about "we're sorry there has been a labelling error which is causing significant delays"...

Has anybody received their pair yet?

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KM7777777
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes, mine were delivered today, just be persistent, they are extremely good at gaslighting so just keep demanding they cancel and allow you to use your code again. Tell them you went into a physical store and have been advised by the store manager that you should contact them on live chat and they will cancel the order and validate your discount code. 

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148965 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@KM7777777 

It seems to be impacting phone deliveries too.

Long thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/When-am-I-going-to-receive-my-Pixel-9-Pro-XL/m-p/1741766#M...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 13

AryaSolus
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still not received mine and I ordered on the 6th August. Annoyingly currently showing as in stock on the website.

Message 3 of 13

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38259 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

The O2 Stock Management system is not a true "live" system - you will need to contact O2's Sales Team to get an update, via Social Media is a good way, @AryaSolus 

Or call, numbers in here: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 4 of 13

KM7777777
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I found a way to speed things up if you are still seeing a delay

Check the store first to see if next day home delivery is available, contact them on live chat, tell them you want to cancel your order and have your discount code (if you used one) validated again so that you can replace the order. Just did that with mine, my new order has just been dispatched and I have received confirmation from DHL to say they have it

Message 5 of 13

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9062 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Good luck @KM7777777 ! 👍

Message 6 of 13

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Let us know.

I'm in the same boat, ordered mine early August and the order is stuck on processing and I wasn't wanting to cancel it with using the £20 pre order code I received, I wasn't even aware they could validate them again but I'm still edging on caution doing it as I don't want to lose that discount.

I know cancelling and reordering works as I was going through the same issue with a galaxy watch ultra, waited weeks stuck on processing so I cancelled then reordered and It came next day.

It's just leading me to think others are ordering weeks after us and are receiving them straight away, O2 needs to fix their terrible order system.

Message 7 of 13

KM7777777
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yup, it's now out for delivery with the courier.

I had to argue with them daily, let them lie to me for a few days and finally backed them into a corner to get them to cancel the order and allow me to use the code again but it eventually it worked.

What I was told vs what my responses were:

I was told it was due to a migration issue but had not been sent any messages to confirm this so I pointed that out. They'll probably repeat that it's a migration issue. I then asked why my order was STILL delayed even though they are offering next day home delivery for that exact item. They'll probably try and repeat that it is a migration issue and that they're sure you'll get your order soon. The final message I sent to them that got them to actually cancel was:

Hi, 

I have just left one of your stores and under the advice of the store staff, would like a senior member of staff to look into my previous chats for ordeNC95xxxxxx. 

I have been told numerous times by your live chat team that my order has been affected by a migration issue. I was told by a member of your live chat team and had this confirmed by a store team member that IF I was affected I would have received a text message. I have not received a text message so I am apparently not affected. If you find that I am affected I need an explanation as to why I was not informed via SMS. 

I also can see that your online store is offering next day HOME delivery for the same item I have ordered. When querying as to why my order is still delayed (given that I have not been affected or notified of being affected) I was told by one of your agents Burhan, that on the website where it states HOME delivery, it actually means that physical stores have stock that I can walk in and purchase. I tried to query this with the agent and they couldn't be bothered to reply so just sent the "I'm sorry we missed you" template and closed the chat. I asked the in store team, they informed me that home delivery means delivery to the home (who would have guessed?). I need an explanation as to why your agents are lying to me and what is going to be done about it. 

I was also told by a store member that you SHOULD give me the option to cancel my current order and have it replaced for next day home delivery with the same promotional offer and amount already paid applied. I would like for somebody to action this today. 

I would also like a gesture of goodwill for the absolutely horrible customer service over the last few days. I should not have to contact you on a near daily basis and be given multiple pieces of conflicting information or have to physically go into a store to get a simple straight answer because your live chat agents have either not received the correct training or simply can't  be bothered.

Message 8 of 13

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the info. Have they been delivered ok?

I'm going to try and see if they can revalidate my code now through chat and reorder for next day as the O2 shop still says next day delivery available.

My original order is still stuck on processing.

Message 9 of 13

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Currently being left on read in the chat 🙄 

Message 10 of 13