Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 More: Changing is simple!

Asdic_Ping
Level 4: Observant
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Had a text from O2 More with a link saying how easy it is to switch to a windows phone. The link takes you to the Nokia website and gives instructions on how to transfer your data and apps from a Blackberry to a Windows phone. Have others received a similar text saying how easy it is to transfer from an iphone or android to a Windows phone or has this been targetted at current Blackberry users given the poor press that Blackberry has received recently? Also, in view of this text, do O2 have plans to drop Blackberry altogether in the near future, thus adding to the downward spiral that Blackberry currently finds itself in?

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Not had one (Android user).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 14

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

had one iphone user on business contract mass marketing from o2 more

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I always felt O2 More had little to offer so have never used it, if the texts are annoying you can opt out by sending a text with STOP to 20502.

You'll stop receiving messages from O2 More within 5 days.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've not had one.

I don't really see Blackberry being dropped unless they actually wind the business up and stop producing the hardware and software.
Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Our corporate policy has now changed from 100% BB to iPhones for managers and android or windows for the workers !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh dear !

I remember seeing something like that on various blogs.

Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
They were just too unreliable, which is sad but you can't run a business without a reliable phone when we spend much of our time out of the office......
Message 8 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Our corporate policy has now changed from 100% BB to iPhones for managers and android or windows for the workers !!

Stands to reason, only the more gifted staff would be able to handle the extra capabilities of Android or Windows! 🙂

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
That wasn't always the case tho was it ?It seems to have happened once they got popular and not only business people used them.

Sorry to hijack the thread asdic_ping.
Message 10 of 14