Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ring Tones

Hi all, Just renewed my O2 tarriff and went for a Nokia Lumia 720. I'm having problems with the text message ringtones, I'm not actually hearing the tone I selected. Any suggestions? Thanks Paul

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password settings

Can anyone please help? I bought my son a Blackberry 9000 from a friend, which already had a password set on it. I know how to change it etc but how do I remove it, or at least change the screen timeout?? Won't let me select these options Thanks x

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry signal/connection problems

I have lived in my house for over a year and never experienced any problems with my blackberry before but since this weekend, whenever I am inside or even in the garden I have serious problems with sending/recieving messages. Signal bars stay full th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia 720 wifi help

Just had one of these so i went to check my 02 account on phone and it says you need to turn wifi off to use this feature,so i turned it of went back to my 02 page and at the bottom it says you can use wifi to view this page so i said yes please,went...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim showing not provisioned:2 on Blackberry

Hello everyone My son lost his phone a number of weeeks ago. He is on an O2 contract and was sent a replacement sim on Monday. He is back to using his old pay-as-you go blackberry that is also an O2 phone, but he hasnt had any servive on it and it is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

Hi HAVE JUST GOT A NEW nOKIA lUMIA 620, AM TRYING TO GET VOICEMAIL BUT IT SAYS THE PHONE IS NOT CONFIGURED AND I HAVE TO PUT SOME NUMBER, WHAT DO I DO

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with O2 Priority moments application on Blackberry 9700. Icons not showing / refreshing.

Not sure if anyone else has had the same problem, but with the latest version of O2 Priority moments, not all of the icons load on the left hand side of the application, if the application shows the actual icon (such as for example the Halfords badge...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackbery 9861 poor signal

I have moved to the country in Durham county, my wife has agood signal with her Iphone 4, the TU-GO o2 ap does not appear to have a black berry ap, are there any sugestions out there untill my contract runs out and I can change phones

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 internet on mobile

Hi all,Is anyone having problems accessing the internet or receiving emails on their 02 blackberry? I haven't been able to send or recieve emails since about 6pm this evening. I have turned my phone on and off and rebooted it by taking out the batter...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia 800

Has anybody else has no end of problems with their nokia lumia 800?I have had my phone a year now and the handset has had to be taken in for fixing twice to find that the handset is actually faulty and therefore have been given two new phones, howeve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos