cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia lumia 800

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody else has no end of problems with their nokia lumia 800?

I have had my phone a year now and the handset has had to be taken in for fixing twice to find that the handset is actually faulty and therefore have been given two new phones, however even the new handsets i am having problems with. I pay an extra £6 a month internet bolton which i have now cancelled as i have never actually been able to access the internet on this phone unless in a wifi zone, the phone turns itself off and wont switch on again for days on end, it freezes ALLOT and i am just generally getting fed up of paying for something i cant use. I have tried to contact carphone warehouse about the problem with help from citizens advice to try and cancel the contract completely to no avail i have to wait until the handset has been replaced three times before they will consider this. Has anyone else had similar problems and can anybody give me some advice on how to sort it, i have tried to contact o2 who dont seem interested they just want to make sure they get there money every month and will be sure to never go o2 again despite been a customer for 12 years.

Thanks very much in anticipation.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't speak for CPW but O2 normally offer an alternative after it's been repaired for the same fault three times.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't speak for CPW but O2 normally offer an alternative after it's been repaired for the same fault three times.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 3

Asdic_Ping
Level 4: Observant
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

My wife has a Lumia 800 on T-Mobile. From the start it has never been able to keep the correct time and date if you switch it off and on again. It either goes several years in the future or goes back in the past. If T-Mobile broadcast the current time in their signal like O2 do this wouldn't be an issue as it worked fine when we were in Hungary where T-Mobile do broadcast the current time. She hasn't bothered to take it in for repair, but will probably switch back to Blackberry when her contract is up.

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 3 of 3