Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! locked myself out of nokia lumia 820

i recently bought a nokia lumia 820 and it has been functioning perfectly. However, i set a security code for the lock screen and have forgotten it completely. I tried several attempts but have now locked myself out for over 200 minutes. I also tried...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access when in USA on Blackberry Curve

I have a pay monthly O2 contract. It works fine in UK. I have 100mb of data. I am in USA and can't get internet thru WiFi. WiFi is connected and shows up on screen, so that is OK. When I click browser, it says data services are turned off and I need ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry

can i get BBM with an o2 simcard???

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Water Damage

I recently had my phone nudged out of my hand whilst out shopping and it landed in a puddle! I don't have insurance, but my blackberry is still under warranty. Will I get this fixed from o2 for free, or will I have to pay a charge? Or will they simpl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 email

can anyone tell me how to get my o2 email on my nokia lumia 820. i can get my hotmail and gmail but comes up an error has occured when i try o2

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 820 cracked screen

Recently got my Nokia 820. Had a problem with not charging on the pad, which O2 promptly fixed. However, the day I received it back I did the "bending forward with the phone in my shirt pocket trick"...phone slid out and I cracked the screen. No insu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does SIM not provisioned mean?

My new blackberry is showing SIM not provisioned:2. What does this mean? I was told the sim would be registered, as its a replacement for a lost phone. Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820 randomly turns off

Has anyone had any issues with Nokia Lumia 820's randomly turning off and not powering back on? At the moment I have to take the battery out which is becomming annoying! Anyone know if a fix or should I get the phone swapped?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos