Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Guru Chat!

Here is my chat experience today I have had several similar chat experiences recently, do O2 gurus have a clue? Guru is supposed to mean 'teacher' I think some of the Gurus need to learn to read, as clearly in my own personal experience some of them ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! locked phone

My nokia c3 has managed to lock itself while in my pocket, lost all info help /

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BB Curve Data Services not working (phone prev used on Tesco Network)

Help! If anyone could offer any advice as to what to do get data services working on my phone I would appreciate it, o2 don't seem to have a clue and my previous sim provider (tesco mobile) are not interested either. Bought the phone from tesco and u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant send or receive calls or texts Blackberry Curve 9320

Everything was working fine and I was texting my friend and it suddenly stopped working. I've tried changing the settings and I've hard reset it and actually wiped the whole phone a million times. Everytime I try to ring someone it says "No service c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! app world problem

when i got this bb curve 8520, it already had the app world on it, i want my own is this possible without knowing the last user/id name? please help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Problem - Can i listen to it on another phone?

Hello, Can anybody advise if i can listen to my voicemails from a pay and go sim card from another phone as i dont have the credit to listen to them on my phone? is there a number i could call or something? Kind regards, Joe.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off voicmail

how do you get rid of they voicmail symbol from the home screen on a galaxy s3?many thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BB 9360 apps dowload and delete

Dear All, I am the proudly owner of a new BB 9360, as from 2nd Jan, which I love it and hasn't let me down. Today I have downloaded the Whatsapp app and after only 2 messages sent via this app I decided that I didn't like it and proceeded with deleti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos